AudioSwift Public Beta
Current Version: 2.0.3 Beta
IMPORTANT: This is a work in progress. Please read the release notes below before installing. You can return to a previous version. New users will require to purchase a license key to continue using AudioSwift after 15 days of trial.
New in version 2.0.3 Beta
- In this new beta version, I recoded the Console GUI from scratch and added a couple of new features. Please let me know if you find any bug.
- All your current settings and the license key code should work properly on the new beta version and also in the old version if you want to return later.
- The Trigger Mode GUI is totally blank. I’m going to redesign it in the coming weeks to add labels on each pad and group them together in banks like in the Slider Mode. You can still use the Trigger Mode; however, the settings can’t be changed.
- Adds option to turn AudioSwift off automatically if the user doesn’t touch the trackpad again after a second. Go to Preferences > General Tab.
- New key shortcuts Z and X replicate the functions of the period and comma keys to change views, banks, and octaves in the XY, Slider and Scale Modes respectively. These keys also change the views in Mixer Mode.
- New key shortcuts C and V replicate the functions of the N and M keys to change the tonic note one semitone in the Scale Mode. These keys also change the tracks in Mixer Mode.
- New key shortcut B changes the DAW in Mixer Mode, toggles the Panel settings in the XY Mode, and changes the Lanes in Slider Mode.
- Dark Mode support in MacOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Updated to Swift 4.2 and MacOS 10.14 SDK.
- Adds option to turn AudioSwift off automatically when the play head stops. Go to Preferences > Mixer Tab. Note: The Mixer Mode should be configured first for this to work, even if the user doesn’t plan to work fully with this mode.
- Adds new keyboard commands to enable automation modes on a track. Keys shortcuts U, I, O, P will activate Read, Write, Touch and Latch. Note: this feature is only available in Logic Pro, Studio One and Reaper.
- The P key for panning stereo tracks in Pro Tools has been changed to the D key.
Slider & XY Modes:
- MIDI CC values are displayed in the Console window in real time.
- Adds option “Control Change (Inv)” in the CC and Pitch Bend menus. These feature inverts the MIDI signal of each controller: moving left and down increases the MIDI values; moving up and right decreases the values. Useful if you want to use AudioSwift and MIDI to control moving head lights in a venue, via third party apps like QLab.
- The last bank used in Slider Mode will be now saved after quitting.